Finger joint applications
The following types of products are produced according the finger joint application principle:
• Structural beams
• Glue lam beams
• Components for wooden window industry
• Formwork panels for concrete industry
• Solid wood interior panels
• Optimization of wood component industry
• Other products
The adhesive will be applied in the joint of the timber. Adhesive application either on one side of the finger-joint, or at both sides of the jointed material.
A huge advantage can be achieved if the glue and hardener can be applied separately. This means the glue on one side and the hardener on the other side of the joint. Cleaning of (cured) glue will be down to a minimum, compared to a mixed glue system.
The adhesive can be applied by a glue matrix, where the adhesive is forced into the finger joint profile, or by a contactless application where the adhesive will be applied on top of the jointed timber. This last application method can be completed with a camera, which will safe-guard the right and complete application of adhesive, before the timber joints are pressed together.
The adhesive will be applied in finger of the joint, by a glue matrix.
Finger Joint Mixed Applications 2400 Series
Finger Joint Applications 2400-2S Separate Series
Finger Joint Applications Separate by Contact-Less 2400-2CL Series
The adhesive will be applied on top of the fingers of the joint, by a contact-less application head.
• One component- or two component adhesives
• Two component adhesives, mixed adhesive application
• Two component adhesives, separate adhesive application
• One sided or two sided application, by matrix
• One sided or two sided application, by contact-less application
• Contact-less application with or without camera overview